ROBETEK Design Labs
As a research development operation, ROBETEK opened its doors for insight into processes and a look at new capabilities in the growing field of IoT, (Internet of Things), smart devices and machines.
We’ve been modest about our abilities and processes, but rest assuredly that this is just the beginning of an ongoing masterful conception of innovative ideas and products.
From design to application
Managing & Enhancing The Control Of Motion
ROBETEK’S automated milling, machining, & designs
We feature a complete range of dedicated services
- CNC Milling
- CNC Turning
- CNC Custom Machining
- Electro Mechanical Assembly and Fabrication
- Contract Manufacturing
IoT Industry 4.0 implementation
- Industry 4.0 changes the world of production and connects the virtual world to the real world of machines. ROBETEK leverages the integration in our own facility of intelligent drives and control technologies to develop, retrofit, upgrade and expand Industry 4.0 solutions.
We feature a complete range of industrial automation technologies
- Factory and process automation
- Machine building and Fabrication
- Motion control mechanisms, drives and feedback systems, motor and automation technologies
- Robotic engineering & prototyping
Circuit design & proof of concept prototyping & Fabrication
- Specializing in IoT design, as it relates to connected devices & industrial automation
- Network Systems, embedded application and processes, & implementing Software Tools for Engineers
Robetek Design uses Ox Build linear slides, and actuators, they are an excellent choice for X-Y configurations or for applications where space constraints are are a factor.
A linear actuator is an actuator that creates motion in a straight line, in contrast to the circular motion of a conventional electric motor. Linear actuators are used in machine tools and industrial machinery, in computer peripherals such as disk drives and printers, in valves and dampers, and in many other places where linear motion is required. Hydraulic or pneumatic cylinders inherently produce linear motion. Many other mechanisms are used to generate linear motion from a rotating motor.
ROBETEK Design Labs can source inch and metric mechanical and electro-mechanical actuators, assemblies and components, including: Modular Linear Actuators, Ball Screw, Roller Screw, Acme Screw, and Lead Screw Assemblies, Ball Splines, End Bearing Supports, Worm Gear Screw Jacks, Electric Cylinder Actuators, HRC 60 Linear Shafting, Profile Rail Linear Guides, Linear Slides, Bearings and Pillow Blocks.